Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Diamond pleated velour
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Contact adhesive
Last journal entry: 49 Packard
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 22

Diamond pleated velour

I talked to Butch Watson this morning. First of all, I want to apologize to all the characters in this fiasco, including the moderators, for creating this sh it storm by questioning the existence of pre-pleated velour fabric.

Sometimes I see evil where there is none, and I pulled the trigger on this one way too quick. What I saw looked to me to be a plot to advertise H&R fabrics and Butch's business. I searched the internet, and also checked out the H&R web site, and could not find any mention of pre-pleated velour fabric. This has turned out to be not the case, so I apologize to JeffB and also to Butch. I will lift the ban on Butch and delete his second user name, cappie.

I am going to try and get a picture of this fabric and post it here.

Once again, I apologize to Butch. He's just an honest businessman trying to make a living. He and I have talked like two adults, and there are no hard feelings. Please post some pictures of what you're using this fabric for.

Butch: You can list your web site in your profile and refer people to it in your posts, but you can't list your web site in the tech forums.

Dan

No one lives forever, the trick is creating something that will.

Last edited by DanTwoLakes; 09-09-2011 at 11:48 AM.