Hot Rod Forum banner

Dinse Plug

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  PapaG 
#1 ·
I have inherited a farmhand 125 mig welder. The ground cable is missing. Information no this brand is almost nothing. It was supposed to have been sold-made by Campbell Hausfeld. They do not show the same mig welder. From looking at the welder and some pictures it appears that the cable has a dinse plug on it. There seems to be several size plugs-connectors. Looks like 2 sizes could be it.

Anyone know about these connectors or this welder? I know it is a cheap one, but I can use it sometimes even as a flux core, but I thought it could be converted to gas too. I don't remember seeing that in a long time. I think it may have been bought at tractor supply. Their web site doesn't show anything like it and I was there yesterday getting some stuff, and the only connectors they had were the normal ones.

#4 ·
farmhand welder

HI im not old red !!! but,i think that welder is sold by tractor supply.if you dont have a ts near you,send me the model # and other info ,and ill try too locate the ground cable for you.,,,should be easy for you to make up a ground cable though.

#5 ·
I do have a local Tractor Supply, but I didn't see any plugs. I'll check in the next day or so... I have Ike to deal with right now, so it may be a couple of days before I get back to this. I have to make sure the BBQ pit and stuff is put up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.