Disscussion about Marajauana, Meth and related issues. - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2004, 10:27 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Disscussion about Marajauana, Meth and related issues.

I see all the negative hype about Weed on the television and hear it on the radio, what the heaven's is everyone worried about nature's strees reliever for, it keeps most people calm and collected. Just like any substance in this world if you use alot, it will have side effects. Just like too much sugar gives you diabetes or hypoglycemia (I think thats how you spell it). While they (people and government agencies against pot) are wasting time and money (out of our pockets) why don't they concentrate on other things. Like how Methanphedamines are taking over alot of the human population, you talk about a bad substance, this stuff decimates women, makes liars and theives out of good honest people, it annihilates families, causing mountains of stress on the realatives of cranksters and these people are auto accident prone. They act like complete idiots in public and think that noone notices, Crank is something that the government agencies should worry about. Do you know what that stuff is made out of?????? Damn that is some hoorible, disgusting stuff. If you currently use this stuff, Quit, immediatly, for everyones sake. If you need a burst of energy, The love of God and Eating Healthy, will help alot. If you still need more energy, drink water, Gatorade and eat fruits like grapes and peaches, some of the best energy sources on Earth. If that is not enough drink a healty Rockstar, it also has inositol to help brain function (Caution: make sure you drink plenty of water with a rockstar drink, they have a Diuretic in them and you can get dehydrated really quick)...... Now that you know this you don't need the crank anymore, so do yourself a favor and dump that crap. I will let someone else talk now.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Let the wheels of life roll on

Last journal entry: donor truck for hot rod hellion
Last photo:

leagal weed by 2013!

cigarettes are worse for you.
Old 09-23-2004, 11:00 AM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

Uh, dude why didn't you just post this in the other drug related thread?
Old 09-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Farfegnugen

Last journal entry: logo fun!
Last photo:

Amen! I had a relative that was on that meth crap and let me tell you I watched a beautiful woman with tons of potential flush her life down the toilet bacause of that junk. It is BAD NEWS!!!
Old 09-23-2004, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 40fordtruck_son
leagal weed by 2013!

cigarettes are worse for you.
Compared to what? Weed yes, Crank never, that is the worst substance, inhaled by humans besides Antrax, actually it is worse than Antrax, crank not only kills the methhead, it also harms on the surrounding people...... Quick story of how much My Local Police are cracking down on Crank. So, I start working for a pleace called Pro Touch painting, and Lo and behold I am working with an Ex methhead and a casual user (dumb bass). So I work there for a few weeks and another guy joins the crew. He is an decent guy, a Christian, anyhow we go to a bar called the Zanzabar here in Reno, I know nothing about this bar when I walk in. So we walk in, sit down and have a couple beers. About an hour or so later some guy frantically walks in and goes over to the other side of the room and I am thinking what is wrong with this guy he looks like someone is going to kill him and also looks like he is having a nervous attack. Thinking back on previous experiences, I know this guy is loaded on Crank (Complete Dumb bass). So five or ten mins. go by and this guy is over there acting like a damn fool, drooling and smaking himself, looking around as if he is going to die, I am think to myself, why does this guy use that stuff, dosen't look like it helps anything and low and behold a Police officer shows up and starts checking out the van the guy was driving. It turns out several other motorists called the police because a man in a white van was bashing his own head into the steering wheel among other completely idiotic things. So the Cop comes in and investigates, he finds the owner (the crankster) and takes him outside, I am thinking he is gonna go to detox and then go to an insane assylum, standard procedure. After 20mins. they crankhead comes back in the bar and stands on the other side of the room again. The Cop didn't do anything to the man, What the heck is that alll about?????????????? You have got to be joking me???????? Unfortunatly this is no joke and all this happend right in front of my face. No wonder it gets worse and worse every day. Employers allow it because they cranksters work harder.............Stop being so damn Greedy people..........I am somewhat disgusted with modern day society, and I hope people start living for God and not for their Evil greedy behaviors..... After all Money is the Root (foundation) of all Evil, don't let it rule you, Money should be thought of as a tool and that is All.
Old 09-23-2004, 12:31 PM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

synthesized = the devil
natural = put here by God.

natural is good.
Old 09-23-2004, 01:10 PM

Last journal entry: the goods
Last photo:

God made weed, man made meth................who you gonna trust??

I am all in favor of the legalization of weed. It's no worse for you than alcohol and IT'S a legal drug. Marijuana was made illegal back in the early 1900's only because the hemp plant was found to produce a higher quality cloth making material that the cotton industry. So the cotton makers *****ed to the Gov't and they saw it as them losing money on the whole deal and made marijuana illegal.

Seems like a dumb *** ruling that now 100 years later should be reversed
Old 09-23-2004, 03:18 PM
axes wayy too many questions

Last journal entry: Car show Btt50's 2012
Last photo:

So your saying you want a world with lazy ignorant people telling us what to do. I think not.

Liberate yourself and dont make a fool out of you and your family. Marijuana is bad. It takes over you and makes you a complete moron. If people need to calm down, take a break...go for a walk. You dont need drugs to be happy.

Alex
Old 09-23-2004, 03:21 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Carburetor
Last journal entry: Clean up
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

lol, weed isn't "drugs" and it certainly doesn't "take you over"

give me a break.

K
Old 09-23-2004, 03:44 PM
Chief Procrastinator

Last photo:

leagal weed by 2013!

We used to say the same thing.... "this will be legal in a couple of years...... 1975 at the latest"

why bother, if you need to put something recreationally into your body to feel better, maybe you should look at what is making you uncomfortible to start with. Fix that instead. Recreational substances, any of them, are OK for the right reasons, at the right times, in moderation. Have a drink, burn one, enjoy a cigar, whatever you enjoy, just dont try to use them to "fix something"

The "war on drugs" is an employment scheme, a cash cow.
Old 09-23-2004, 03:59 PM
Tazz

Last photo:

Thats why they call it Dope...

it makes you into a Dope head. You loose you ambition and can't get a good paying job because it is illegal and will show up in a drug test so they won't hire you with pot in your system. I have been around the effects of pot smoking and other drug use and I'll tell you from experience that the druggies have nothing to look foreword to in this society. Drugs is a dead end road for anyone stupid enough to get involved with them. I lived the 60's and the 70's excess so I know where drugs leads, stay away from them. Now if you must experience the drug culture for yourself be ready to accept the consequences if your caught. Jail isn't fun for men let along boys, think twice before getting involved with drugs.

Tazz

Rat Rod's Rule!
Old 09-23-2004, 05:42 PM
axes wayy too many questions

Last journal entry: Car show Btt50's 2012
Last photo:

Re: Thats why they call it Dope...

Quote:
Originally posted by tm454
it makes you into a Dope head. You loose you ambition and can't get a good paying job because it is illegal and will show up in a drug test so they won't hire you with pot in your system. I have been around the effects of pot smoking and other drug use and I'll tell you from experience that the druggies have nothing to look foreword to in this society. Drugs is a dead end road for anyone stupid enough to get involved with them.

Tazz

Rat Rod's Rule!
Thats what I was trying to say. My bro is a pothead and so are all of his friends. 75% of the kids in my school have tried smoking pot and still do. I'm around them all the time. They lack so much ambition and will to do anything. From a first hand perspective, I think that they world is screwed if some of these morons are in it.

Alex
Old 09-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Tazz

Last photo:

Its bad news...

but the pot heads won't admit they have a problem, only the people around them really know how screwed up they really are. I know people, 40+ yr olds who have never held a job more than a few months, and sometimes only a few days. They live in other people basements or in their car or in the woods. Now not everybody that smokes is that bad but there are enough to be a concern to society. Not all homeless people are druggies but all the unemployed people I know are druggies. They lack ambition to stay clean or do what's needed to be done for them to get ahead in the world we all live in. Just say no to being a pot head or druggie...your life is at stake. I don't mean it will kill you but it will not allow you to get ahead in life.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!
Old 09-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Let the wheels of life roll on

Last journal entry: donor truck for hot rod hellion
Last photo:

TM454, i know alot of beer drinkers that wont admit they have a problem, they cant even get a job because they think they'll die if there sober 30 min for a interveiw. hmm, most homless are alchoholics........ unambition comes with alchohol.......

so why ain't beer illegal??
Old 09-23-2004, 06:56 PM

Last photo:

Q. What does an alcoholic and a beer drinker have in common?
A. They both like beer.

Q. What does a pothead and a pot smoker have in common?
A. They both like to smoke.

Q. What does an alcoholic and a pothead have in common?
A. Neither one of them know when enough is enough.

It's not the drug, it's the person. Take the drug away, and the person is still messed up. Think about it.

MoocH

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.