Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Distributor confusion
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:31 PM

Last journal entry: Old guy's low cost Chev coup.
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

ditributor confusion

Thanks guys. This one am going to go with the good advice. Am already figuring how to get rid of the 3.1, and have started prepping the frame for the 350. I know the SBC, so it will be more fun working with something I know something about. the V6 was new to me. It would quickly learn some new words. I don't particularly care for them electronic controlled engines either. Hear all kinds of horror stories, like: "Can I run my new hemi in my scout without changing the computer pickup tubes in the gremlich confabulation sensor?". hearing stuff like that waves me off, but figured engine is engine, just got to get the right parts and pieces to make it run w/o computer. I just don't think I want to invest the time and $ to find and get the stuff and put it together when got perfrectly good 350 sbc. Thanks for the info and the advice. When I don't have anything else to do, (like that will ever happen), might build a frame and make go-cart outa the V-6, unless one of y'all wants it. Later, and Thank you again.