Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - dna paints{what a waste of money}
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 01:27 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

dna paints{what a waste of money}

guys be aware about this so called new paint called dna,it is rubbish and does not stack up,it comes from ptw in scorsby victoria and trust me when i say the **** is rubbish and ptw{Roland} is a rogue and wont answer any of my calls.I do custom paint work and have used h o c and alsa for years with nothing but good results,then this rep from ptw talked me in to giving dna a go claiming it was much easier and better than alsa,s paints so i ordered in a few lines of dna and had nothing work the way they claimed.After getting on the phone and talking to some fool called Roland,who was such a smart *** i wanted to slam him there and then he refused to refund me the $1100.00 i had spent and hung the phone up,so be warned that none of the dna paint is any good and i am scarred to even look at their chrome paints and system as they to wont work according to the boys around here who have also lost out DNA is out for me and my part of the world give me H O C or ALSA any day