Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - dna paints{what a waste of money}
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 11:31 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

i think you will find that dna paints is actually made by alsa corp, but dna paints is the aussi company that distributes them.

i have spoken to roland many time on the ph and was looking at becomming a distributer in Tassie, but wit a young family and risking my great job to do so, we decided that we are comfortable how we are wit out the stress of opening up a new business.

roland was very patient and extreemly helpful in all our conversations, i have not however used any of their products but am about to order some for my partner to get started in airbrushing.

i dont know wat your qualifications are, and am not having a go at you, but maybe you didnt use the product right, maybe your prep work wasnt upto scratch,m you didnt exactly say wat went wrong wit the products you used or wat they actually were.

maybe if you shed soem more light on the subject, ppl might understand wat happened and why you are so angry!!

krem