Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - dna paints{what a waste of money}
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 05:52 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Censorship Abused?

The email that I posted did not contain any advertising or promotion of my business!

I stated that I posted to forums under my own name and do not post lies under an anonymous name.

The posting was signed off by me as Managing Director of DNA paints and Special Coatings, together with my web site address, telephone number and email address so that anyone could contact me if they wished to do so.

I have yet to hear from the webmaster or owner of this forum to explain why my rebutal has been dleted in this manner.

One could speculate...but rather than draw the wrong conclusions, contact me to set the record straight.

I have sent another email as follows and await your reply?

"Hello Forum Webmaster ( knowing your name would be appreciated)

I have visited the forum and read the emails.

You have still not answered why you have deleted most of my email and refused to discuss the email that slanders me and my business!

Censorship, if lewd or smutty images or commentary are posted, but when one attempts to set the record straight, what's the problem?

Let me know if you will remove the posting by "Willem' located at dna paints{what a waste of money} as well as request Goggle to remove all reference on their search engine, or, post up my original email and at the very least, post an editors or webmasters note under "Willem" email stating that the Forum disagrees with slander and that the comments are not those of the site, alternatively, you may wish to apologise to us for allowing this to continue for so long, but censorship of the kind demonstrated by deleting the bulk of my email is wrong! What have you to fear.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and shall await your response

Roland Geitenbeek"