Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - dna paints{what a waste of money}
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

The OP has not been back for 1 and 1/2 years, he obviously was dealt with in the first couple of posts.

You ask for us to disagree with, and remove what you call "slander", (we don't know if it is slander or not.) That is censorship of free speech as well.

It seems to me that you come on the board , promoting your product and including your business contact info, which is clearly against the board rules. You need to read the business posting guidelines before you ask any more questions and post your business info again.(you can edit out your contact info, or a mod will do it for you.. It is all explained in the guidelines for this website, a link is found at the bottom of every page here..

If you can't stand any negative comments about your business and product, especially ones that are over 1 1/2 years old, then I see bigger problems for you.

I don't know what was in the post you made, but if it was edited out by a moderator, it could have been construed as aggressive business promotion.

Later, mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example