Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - dna paints{what a waste of money}
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 11:24 AM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland Geitenbeek
I have sent an email to Hot Rodders Forum a copy of which reads as follows:

To Whom it May Concern
It is accepted practice by newspapers, journals and other ethical publications to attribute changes with an Editors notation, my last posting has been almost completely deleted by you without any such notation or reason?
The posting was factual and intended to correct false information, however, you are editing this in a manner that I cannot understand, please give me the courtesy of a reply explaining this and why you continue to allow anonymous postings that are false and misleading and damaging to our reputation and business?
I am happy to telephone you at a convenient time to discuss this further.
Cheers,
Roland Geitenbeek
Managing Director
DNA special paints & coatings
Melbourne Australia
Do yourself a big favor and READ OUR COMMERCIAL POSTING GUIDELINES before complaining any further. We have many automotive related business owners on this site and they ALL abide by them. Posting a link to your business is NOT ALLOWED. Neither is promoting your business. Neither you or any employee can post contact information, or promote your business on this board.

I'm sorry if you don't care for our rules but whether or not you like them they are there for a reason. This forum is a SPAM free place with no ads or other commercial postings. Please abide by our rules or go somewhere else.