Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - dna paints{what a waste of money}
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Body and exterior tips Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland Geitenbeek
....I stated that I posted to forums under my own name and do not post lies under an anonymous name.

The posting was signed off by me as Managing Director of DNA paints and Special Coatings, together with my web site address, telephone number and email address so that anyone could contact me if they wished to do so.

Roland Geitenbeek"
You state that you post under your name and sign off as Managing Director of DNA paints. However in two of your previous posts under your name in July and August of 2006 (posts 35 and 40) you posted under your name but tried some stealth marketing to promote your business by pretending that you had found this great paint and giving the web address without disclosing your interest in the company.

alternative brands to expensive custom paints

In this thread you come back two years later to again promote your company by listing your web site in the forums. Why you would bother to bring this thread up which had not been posted too in two years?