Do things get better? - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2010, 01:06 AM
Not Considered a Senior Member

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Do things get better?

Over the last 2 weeks things have been crazy. Something`s gotta give here.
That`s why I hadn`t been around much.
Start out I get the news my sister has breast cancer, she`s only 41. Luckily, they caught it early and they`ll soon be starting to do the procedures on removing it. Next up a outside family member died, we were all expecting it and it finally happened. He was only 42, and in the last 23 years everytime you seen him he had a beer can in his hand. They kept telling him it was killing him but he refused to put it down. It still came hard to us all.
There`s alot more I could add, but no need in me complaining. I hope things for everybody else lately have been better than they have been for me.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2010, 10:34 AM
my KARMA ran over my DOGMA

Last journal entry: SS
Last photo:

Sorry to hear that...

Hang in there man, I lost a sister to breast cancer few years back, mom took it the worst, thing is we were all there together when it went down, stay close to the ones that count and always remember there is someone looking out for us all, hope your sister makes out OK, let her know your there for her bud.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:17 PM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:

sorry for the loss - - - - the holidays seem to bring that stuff more to light don't they?

Count your blessings and live each day to the fullest
Old 11-23-2010, 03:29 PM
my KARMA ran over my DOGMA

Last journal entry: SS
Last photo:

My sisters birthday was Xmas day, mom still can't get over it every time she here's a carol. We put on some Bing Crosby records and try and have some fun with her though, what else can you do? Life sure the hell aien't fair sometimes.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:14 PM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:

My Dad died on Christmas Day 2005 and I have lost 3 very close "Compadres" in the last 2 years but I find it very comforting to celebrate their lives every time I think of them or talk about them. One of them was an Atheist and, even tho I loved all 3 like brothers, his death has bothered me most of all
Old 11-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:

Hang in there man !!! It get's better..
Old 11-23-2010, 11:07 PM
66 mustang

like n.i said buddy, hes a very wise man, ive learnt.Its not what life throws at us, its how we handle it, i too have been through some stuff i didnt expect, but it just makes me tougher, imho.
i sometimes look at people in wheelchairs and think, im not that bad at all really, just a few meds!
be positive and be the shoulder they need.
thinking of ya buddy
later gator
russ
Old 11-24-2010, 12:47 PM

Last photo:

do things get better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleVision
Over the last 2 weeks things have been crazy. Something`s gotta give here.
That`s why I hadn`t been around much.
Start out I get the news my sister has breast cancer, she`s only 41. Luckily, they caught it early and they`ll soon be starting to do the procedures on removing it. Next up a outside family member died, we were all expecting it and it finally happened. He was only 42, and in the last 23 years everytime you seen him he had a beer can in his hand. They kept telling him it was killing him but he refused to put it down. It still came hard to us all.
There`s alot more I could add, but no need in me complaining. I hope things for everybody else lately have been better than they have been for me.
They do get better, even when you think no way. My wife has been fighting Breast Cancer for over a year, she just had her last treatment a couple of weeks ago. I myself had to have 31 operations, Most in a five year span. I have had a triple by-pass to a Kidney Transplant. Once in the hospital I got two different staff infections at the same time. had to stay in the hospital 7 weeks, boy was I a fun guy to be around. Last week I find out my brother has advanced Lung Cancer. So sometimes a person has the right to say life isn't fair, But as you look around it seems someone has got it worse than you, No job, lose their home, not enough or no food, there always seem to be someone having more troubles than you.
That's why I say, Live everyday like it's your last, one will.

35terraplane Bob

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.