Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Do you recognize this type of flex foam strip?
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2011, 01:25 PM
DanTwoLakes's Avatar
DanTwoLakes DanTwoLakes is offline Moderator
Last wiki edit: Contact adhesive
Last journal entry: 49 Packard
Last photo:
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lake Tomahawk, Wisconsin
Age: 67
Posts: 6,596
Wiki Edits: 22

Thanks: 0
Thanked 357 Times in 308 Posts
I have never seen urethane strips like that, but I have seen foam in different configurations, usually rods and other shapes. These are called ring flex and trim flex, but they're nothing like that stuff. That's awfully expensive for an 8 ft. piece, what do you want to do with it?

No one lives forever, the trick is creating something that will.

Last edited by DanTwoLakes; 04-29-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Reply With Quote