Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - DODGE 1974 360 piston #
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:12 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

i know there is 'better' piston options, please , if you have the $ i will give you my paypal addy to donate to the cause !

i use this car for apperances and some charity work, i give rides in it from time to time, so i'd like it to at least sound good ! lol,, i really have no money, i get disability from the V.A. and a min wage job that gets me food,doing this with 100 or so each month is going to be hard, but, looking at certain circle track cams and the 'new' bee hive springs, unless i come across cheap 2.02, the 1.88 will have to do in the heads,i'm not going over .550 lift, prob .535/.545 max, split profile , long duration

still no luck, i'm still looking, hard to believe no old trw catalogs laying around?

s10 racer ,i know they are 'obsolete' but they are new, never run ! i have no extra $$, the guy i bought the engine from had no clue what his brother did to it . i was shocked to see them as i was expecting dished pistons !