Hot Rod Forum banner

Dodge Challenger

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  57Corvette 
#1 ·
I really love the new Challenger, hope I did it justice.

Regards,

Bob

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet!

Nice work! I love the styling too ...and I'm a Chevy guy! Of course I have to bow to the Mustang's styling as well..Ford finally did it right.

I think mid 60's to early 70's was American styling's hey day. It was mostly down hill from there ....until recently.

Awesome drawing!

Steve

#3 ·
Thanks Steve

Thanks Steve .... thought this post might die a lonely death. Thanks for coming to the resue. I'm a Chevy man myself .... have a '57 Vette but also own an Explorer and a PT Cruiser ....... but really love the old cars. Dodge has come up with some great designs lately, I hope they sell.

Best,

Bob

#4 ·
I was trying to hustler out a quick truck for the contest and didn't get a chance to look at the full sized version, very nice the way it's lit up in the front as if it was flashed, also, I'm not sure but it looks like some nice dodge and burning effects to the colors in the shaded and highlighted areas, the windows have a nice feel of clouds to them also, possibly a "render clouds" filter overlay ??

Very nice, my first real car was a 1970 T/A challenger that I destroyed, If only I would have known.

#6 ·
Thank You ....

Gentlemen,

Thanks for looking and posting ... really appreciate it. I hope I have not posted in the wrong forum .... as this is a car photo that I did my artwork on, and not drawn by hand. If that is not allowed here, I will remove the post immediately.

There is a lot that goes into the creation of this, and yes, dodging and burning is part of that. The windows have had the clouds added and then blurred so it appears to have a reflection .... otherwise, it looks like a cut out and not very realistic.

Thanks again for your comments ...........

Best,

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.