Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hot Rod Art (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hot-rod-art/)
-   -   does anyone have any hot rod tattoos or car tattoos? (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/does-anyone-have-any-hot-rod-tattoos-car-tattoos-147899.html)

MT71c-10 11-08-2008 06:05 PM

does anyone have any hot rod tattoos or car tattoos?

Gentlemen & ladies, I'm wondering if anybody has a hot rod tattoo, or car related tattoo that they want to show? My GF just got a tattoo, and saw a bad *ss pin-up girl hanging on to a piston that one of the artists had painted and started wondering if you guys have some to share? Painting or tattoo would be cool to stare at.

weirdbeard 11-08-2008 06:49 PM

I want to see umm too! I am not inked up and don't intend to get that way but I like seeing some good tattoos. I might like one good hotrod tat if I see work I like.
There are some really great artists around here.
Girls and car parts go together like... Like... girls and cars man! :mwink:

MT71c-10 11-09-2008 07:51 AM

to the top

weirdbeard 11-09-2008 12:38 PM

I guess there aint no tatooed people here.. Or there just not sharing.. :nono:

MT71c-10 11-09-2008 02:09 PM

Yea, knowing alot of folks with tattoos, I'm quessing either they dont want to show them off (beacuse of people stealing there ideas) or our members just spend their money on just hot rod parts, not ink! Either is just fine with me. I just asked beacuse I like tattoos, women, and hot rods. I thought it would be cool to have a link to our pages with a great image base.I guess I will keep searching tattoo and art sites. Thanks for your interest anyways!

MT71c-10 11-09-2008 02:10 PM

Where is the slide that heads to the dump, I hope its a fun ride!!!LOL

dinger 11-09-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MT71c-10
Where is the slide that heads to the dump, I hope its a fun ride!!!LOL

Do a search, we had the same question a few years back.

Only Racing 11-10-2008 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MT71c-10
Yea, knowing alot of folks with tattoos, I'm quessing either they dont want to show them off (beacuse of people stealing there ideas) or our members just spend their money on just hot rod parts, not ink! Either is just fine with me. I just asked beacuse I like tattoos, women, and hot rods. I thought it would be cool to have a link to our pages with a great image base.I guess I will keep searching tattoo and art sites. Thanks for your interest anyways!

I have quite a few but none that are car related as of yet, lol. I also have seen the pinup styles and they do look great, some guys are extremely talented.

What I have found lately is tattoists using templates or modifying them as the outline as a person would like. For some reason, I don't see any copyrights that are problematic if a tatto man uses an image or likeness thereof some style that was created for artwork. Ive seen the mona Lisa, Corporate logos and more so it's up to the guy doing it.

Do a search also for tattoo templates, they are cheap and come in various types of fornats, after that the mind takes over by the artist.

Stovebolter 11-10-2008 09:26 AM

I'll try to get some pics of mine. Have 3. A stretched and skewd version of my RX8 and an AAR Cuda. Also a sort of tribute to Cadzilla....well its a Merc though. Dang it...I'll have to shave....and its getting cold. :D

Dave G

truckndawg71 11-10-2008 09:48 AM

does anyone have car tat's

I do not have car tat's, but I do have a few, > dragons, eagles, old army units, kids names, etc; Different tat's for different reasons, places been. :D

:cool:

Stovebolter 11-11-2008 09:03 PM

5 Attachment(s)
What the hey. Here some my wife took tonight with the camera phone. Not the best quality though.

The first....rendition of a Cuda
2nd.....comic of my RX8
3rd.....Betty riding a Cruise missle
4rth....my lead foot

Dave G

Stovebolter 11-11-2008 09:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
And some more.

weirdbeard 11-12-2008 07:41 PM

Wow! Nice Stovebolter.

The only dude on Hotrodders.com that is willing to show his cool hot rod ink!
Nice! :thumbup:

schnitz 11-13-2008 02:02 PM

....I'm hurt weirdbeard, really hurt. Here I thought that my scars were marking enough....

In a while, Chet.

weirdbeard 11-13-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnitz
....I'm hurt weirdbeard, really hurt. Here I thought that my scars were marking enough....

In a while, Chet.

LOL!
Yeah I think if hot rod scars were included in this thread we would see a lot more pics from everybody! :D

Maybe somebody should start a (who's got the best scar) thread? :pain: