Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Does your car get attention and do you like it?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:40 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by malc View Post
An American car gets a lot of attention here in Spain, not so many about.
I get pissed off though because most who ask think itīs the Knight Rider Firebird.
Some attention I can do without though, those who drive alongside and waiver about the road distracted.
Had it just last week, I had to brake and let the van full of gawkers go off into the distance.
I had a similar thing happen to me whilst I had my Camaro on the trailer (before I fitted the blower) going to a drag show. We was moving slow in the slow/filter lane, the fast lane was going a bit faster than ours, I looked to my right there was two men in a van, Both and taking pic's on their phones..Fair enough I wave back and myself...the big difference was, I looked forward strait after...they on the other hand kept on taking pic's and looking, Didn't see that the fast lane had come to a sudden halt, And slapped strait into the stopped car in front of them. I don't think I have laughed as much or felt as guilty at the same time in my life.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0290.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	72383   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0162.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	72384  

Last edited by 70 1/2 Camaro; 03-19-2013 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Im a *** n forgot pic's