Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Does your car get attention and do you like it?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 04:34 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

well.. my answer is somewhat...lol
the 71 c-10 is in driveway as I'm working on it.. it gets the notes to "take the scrapemetal off my hand lol.. with the bed off and on sawhorses and the fresh painted frame and new parts in the rear.. I think they are nuts. but..
the 1984 indy fiero.. it gets the "I haven't seen one of those in years,don't they catch on fire.".lol ya they do thats why it's still on the road 28 years later..
best was a hybrid owner that got all huffy when I was at the post office going on and on ,on how I was hurting mother earth.. I laughed and asked them how long they keep their p.o.s. hybrids.. and then said my 28 YEAR OLD CAR still gets 35 city and 40 hyway.. and their p.o.s. will be tuna cans before it even gets to be half its age.. oh the look on face priceless..
the monte SS isn't on the road.. but they are not seen much now up here so when it does get used this summer.. I'll get the thumbs up.. and you wantaa sell it.
being a gm guy in a ford family brings new meaning of black sheep of the family..