Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Does your car get attention and do you like it?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,141 Times in 1,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeratrod View Post
I think the attention is part of owning a hot rod. We knew as we were building and getting them ready for the road. that we would be noticed every time we are out in them. I get the the line once and awhile " i used to build them years ago" But they can not even tell you what it is! I Also have many stop light chats. light turns green and say see ya!!!
Isn't that funny, a common interest like that really works between us don't it?

I had a funny experience back a few months ago. I was making a left had turn at a four way stop sign. In the lane to my left that I was turning in front of was a late model Porsche Turbo Carrera and the guy almost went out of turn, moving ahead after I had started to go. I said "Hold on there Porsche dude, Rambler dude is going first". And as I drove past him, our drivers windows just feet part he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. LOL

So this morning I found myself in the exact same place and as I drove past him he gave me the "You the man" finger point. LOLOL This dude sitting in a Porsche with a suit on gives me the "You the man" sign, he helped my day start out on a high note, I had smile the rest of the way to work.

Brian