Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Does your car get attention and do you like it?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom10 View Post
When I cruise in the 6banger the looks are ones of disbelief from most of the guys, allot of the time they cant believe how small these cars are, there are not many around. The gals tend to oggle more and smile, thumbs up, stare.

At least I can say I am not compensating for a size issue lol.

The tuner crowd are big smiles and pointing and puzzled all at the same time "hey man what the heck is that?,,,cool".

The C10, the guys are all thumbs up and the girls are wondering what the big deal is.

There is no place to hide in the roadster, I just naturally have a smile on my face when I am in this car, dont really care what anyone thinks, its me and the road. I will take the toneau cover off and give my daughters a spin, my youngest figures its the coolest thing going, good enough for me.
Heck yeah it's cool! My dad managed a used car lot that specialized in European sports car for a while when I had just gotten my license and drove a LOT of those cars. That was on of my favorites.

Brian