Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Does your car get attention and do you like it?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,318 Times in 1,144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 widetrack View Post
Ya know Brian, those guys are everywhere and not hard to spot. These are the guys that feel the whole world is out to get them...everybody has a problem, except them and they walk around with a great bid chip on their shoulder, blaming everybody and everyone for the miserable life they're living. They feel that the entire world has done them wrong when if they only looked at themselves, they might see where the problem is. One thing I do know, I wasn't the who urinated in his Cocco Puffs.

Ray
Yep, I know someone like that, unfortunately I have to deal with her all the time, my sister-in-law. EVERYDAY there are people trying to stop her from fulfilling her dreams. If it wasn't for all the OTHER things beyond her control her life would be perfect. And what's sad is she is right, her life would be perfect if she didn't BLAME all those things beyond her control.

I have been so pleased to see that her son (single mom, natch) isn't following that path. He is a great kid and posted the other day on Facebook this link. Too bad those people with the problem of my sister-in-law didn't see how screwed up THEY are and study it daily. I know I don't have the problem but I still study this sort of thing daily, maybe that's the reason I don't have the problem? Hmmmmmmmmm
22 Things Happy People Do Differently | Successify!

And thus why I like seeing people with smiles on their faces when they look at my Rambler.

Brian