Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 06:01 AM
DENT REMOVAL SYSTEM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Setting The Record Straight!

OK......................... for the last time!!!
If you buy a Dominator you CAN'T THROW AWAY ALL YOUR OTHER TOOLS!!!!
you don't have a tool in your tool box that can DO IT ALL ,..... and if you buy a DOMINATOR...................................YOU STILL DON'T!!!
NEXT... I didn't see a PDR light in the video.... this tool is the FINISHING TOOL for LARGE DAMAGE! You would NOT take this tool to the bottom of a LARGE DENT the same way you wouldn't take a pointy PDR TOOL to the bottom of a large dent!
and lastly,................. THIS IS A SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
NOT A TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MAJIC WAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have spent the last 20 years doing (EXCLUSIVELY) LARGE damage PDR!! ON A RETAIL LEVEL!!! No DEALERSHIPS, NO HAIL DAMAGE, BUT NON STOP LARGE DAMAGE PDR!!! Regardless weather the panel needed to be painted OR NOT!
I use hydraulics (with 'carpet blocks), Infratech heating lamps, my OWE patented GLUE SYSTEM, the Dominator, PDR TOOLS, and yes............. on that rare (very rare) occasion, I've even been caught with a 'two part' putty, (Mirror Glaze)!