Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 06:22 AM
DENT REMOVAL SYSTEM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The System!!

If you don't have the afore mentioned items (AMONG A TON OF OTHERS)you simply CAN'T do LARGE DAMAGE PDR! On Charging for the video training....
HOW MANY RIP OFF'S OUT THERE HAVE BEEN CHARGING YOU GUYS $5,K $10K) FOR A WEEK OF TRAINING AT THERE LOCATIONS@#@$#@$ ONLY TO SET YOU UP ON A 'HOOD STAND' (in front of the perfect small round dent) show you basics, and at the end of the week, tell you, "well now you got it"! "the rest is practice"! WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!
You can't learn what has taken me 20 years of pushing metal with a 'knife point', in a WEEK, or watching an hour long CD!!!! We are currently working on a COMPLETE 'video' training course from a 'STATE' VO_TECH SCHOOL that we'll be teaching at, and then transferring to the web via our website and iTunes University.... This is unprecedented in our industry! NOT A STATIC C/D,... But a NEVER ENDING, (INTERACTIVE) Training site! From the 'rookie' to the advanced Pro PDR guy, or Bodyman. It will be free in the beginning,(as we build our library), but eventually it WILL be a paid for training site... Why should I GIVE AWAY what has taken me 20 years to acquire? I'm PISSED!!!! I am SOOO tired of the HARD HEADED BODYMAN THAT YOU SIMPLY CAN'T GET THOUGH TO, NO MATTER WHAT!#!@#%@
You know what? The next time you standing there with 'bondo dust' all over you think of ME! Or the next time your cutting off a PERFECTLY GOOD door or Quarter Panel, think of ME!