Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Shabby chic sheet metalshaper

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominator2
SHAMWOW.LOL! Hey..... I AM YELLING!!!! You know how frustrating it is to NON STOP meet body shop guys (like you), who you simply will NEVER get it, no matter what ?!
This ain't no TRICK, or GEMIC! What it IS, is so advanced the LARGE portion of body-men out there (like you) will probably NEVER get it!! AND THAT'S A SHAME! And why? Cause their stuck in the same ole, same ole, rut EVERY DAY!!! They get to work, and fight the never ending battle of, 'trying to get as many hours out this week as they can.... After I learned PDR in 89' I have worked NON STOP on making the PROCESS better! Not trying to get the work out as fast as I could... I knew that as I advanced the 'SYSTEM', the speed would come,
ps.... and it did.
You know that guy that does MAD MONEY? Tune in to my 'blog' soon....
I'm gonna 'spoof' that guy, cause that's EXACTLY how I feel!
Shamwow... have you even been to my blog and heard the discussion on what this is??? I'ld bet not... hey this is my last post, and you know what? The next time you find yourself (covered in bondo dust) and looking at a dent, thinking "I wonder IF a suction cup could pull that out? or, What IF there was a glue system strong enough to pull metal without turning loose, or a tool that spins so fast it CAN move metal?..........................naaaa gime me that grinder........... SHAMWOW signing off.... LOL....LOL
I am not a body shop guy.. haven't used any filler in well over a decade. I am a metal shaper. I teach filler-free dent repair methods, and metal shaping. I'm always interested in tools and techniques, not hype. Your presentation has both. The mad money guy is a total dweeb. A comedian named Jon Stewart eviscerated him with the truth about his greedy pimping. I would not model my presentation off of him. But then I would not act like you either... so go for it! Loud and vulgar people can sometimes be extremely successful : ) Your rotary hammer seems like a good idea for some types of work, but calling it so far advanced that a body guy won't ever get it is pure hype. The concept is simple to understand, even for a metal shaper : )

John