Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 11:19 AM
DENT REMOVAL SYSTEM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Here I Go Again!

I can't hardly resist... the bible says, "don't cast your pearls amongst swine...
but I hope the good Lord forgives me, cause I just can't resist!!!!
1. Mr. (who ever you are).... Look on the video that you're referring, and look to the front drivers side of the roof... you'll notice a 'RUST' spot... If you look at the finished roof panel, and (you look good enough) you'll still see the 'rust spot' touched up... WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER VIDEOS ON THE WEBSITE?!?!
2. You bought a Dominator?? Then call me! You would have HAD to purchase through me or Auto Body Tool Mart and in either way you would have access to me. My # is ***-***-**** Show a photo of your kit!
3. I will video tape a 2' crease being removed from a hood TODAY!! WITH YOUR NAME ON IT IN UNDER 5 MINUTES AND POST IT ON MY SIGHT AND YOUTUBE!!!! What name? I'll mark 'on' the panel (next to the crease) THAT name and POST the video TODAY~
4. The tool IS loud...lol... but we're now working with 'plastic heads' that reduce the noise considerably... and P.S. if your using the Dominator more than a few minutes your not using it correctly...

Last edited by Jon; 12-11-2010 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Advertising. Please see: commercial posting guidelines.