Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:53 PM
DENT REMOVAL SYSTEM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hi Brian, Yes it's me. Darryl Domino

I've recorded the video today, and I'm preparing it For the website right now. Whoever dominated2LOL is, for whatever reason appears to be hiding his identity. I say again, if you didn't like the tool you had 30 days in which to return it to us! Why didn't you do so? firstAnd if you're really an owner of the tool, why haven't you contacted us for further direction in its use? The video I'm posting on my site tonight speaks for itself! What else can I do? Come to your house and fix the vehicle for you? Our company stands behind our products 100%. If you go to my website there was a video sent to us recently from the Russians! They purchase numerous dominator kits and the video that they sent shows them using the dominator on a massive dent. This is an unsolicited video and actually we have no idea who it is that sent it. There's another video from, (I believe it's Argentina) again using the dominator to repair heavy damage. There's no reason that these customers would be sending this video unless the tool works. I will post a link to the video within the next 30 min