Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 08:11 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,078 Times in 961 Posts
I'm sorry Dominator who ever you are, that video isn't very convincing. I understand it can do what you just did in that video, I believe beyond any doubt it can do what you just did and much more. But that is a demo hood with all the reinforcement removed, not a good "real life" example. Not only that, but it isn't a customers car where you have to get near perfect. I couldn't tell what was the crease and what was previous damage, the hood is a mess covered with dents and buckles, the CREASE you put in is mostly gone but it wasn't to the level of what I like to see (not see) when I present the finished product to a customer.

That crease is a HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES from the caved in roof in the other video. So seeing the removal of the crease is like seeing a kids peddle car ride on the side walk compared to that top fuel dragster dent on the roof shaking the ground under your feet on the way to a four second run.

Brian