Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 07:42 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
And this is the warning I give Darryl, he needs to cut back on the sizzle and start selling the steak. He is pumping this up like the Democrats pumped up Obama. It can be a great tool and not live up to the hype on the videos and people are disappointed.

Have you used other glue systems? I am wondering what is better about it, he says it's "Patented" and I am curious what is different. I mean, there is only so much you can do with glue, and leverage it looks just like one we had at work (someone stole it).

Brian
The glue system is ok the glue does get on there pretty good. I would like to see a mini suction cup to work with the suction cup setup that would be interesting. Im not denying that the glue or the suction cup works and can help make a repair better. The dominators themselves is what I disagree with. Maybe he should do a step by step video on how to evaluate a dent and how to select the right head for the tool, then show the tool being used from the back end of a dent. But again this is my opinion, its all about details. Dont expect to show videos on how amazing this product is then have no one able to duplicate the same results.