Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 07:43 AM
DENT REMOVAL SYSTEM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hey Brian.
If you can't get the DVD to work. Email your address to me again, and I'll get you another one out 'over night'. On using the tool. Compare this tool to the Paintless Dent Repair process. You would use this tool similar to using a PDR tool. You would'nt take the Dominator to a big 'deep crash'. What you would do, is push most of the dent out with what ever means possible, portapower,etc. then you would finish the dent with the Dominator. It is unbeliveably accurate. I can litterally put the 'orange peel' back in the surface of the paint! But, you do need a PDR light to be compatent with the tool. Try the most aggressive head on the edge of a door skin to 'roll' the metal over. Start, by hammering the edge around with just a hammer.,(no dolly) get it over as best you can, then put the Dominator to the remainder of the raised edge. It'll lay down as 'pretty as you please' with out damage to the other side of door. My final portotype comes in this am.
If it's 'up to snuff' then I give the final order to ship. So, what I'm saying is I will send you a tool, and a light! Report back on what you find, and if you don't like it, all I ask is that you send it back to me.