Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 08:33 AM
DENT REMOVAL SYSTEM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hey Brian. I'm 1 year older than you, but that's exactly what I'm trying to tell the guys out there. You need to have these PDR skills to do todays body work! I still use 'bondo'. BUT, about a gal. every 6 months! If you can learn these PDR type skills, you will cut down on materials substantially, about 1/2 the time, and NO BONDO in your repairs, I save doors, quarters,etc. and can do it in minutes and hours! WITH NO BONDO!!! Every body man out there needs to take a look at what I'm saying. Metal is soooo thin now days, if they took the time to look at this new system, I am convienced they would under stand this is not just PDR! You need to beable to WORK the metal, and with todays cars the 'art' of 'hammering, and dolling' is over. UNTIL NOW. The Dominator does the 'hammering and dolling', but you need to understand how to use the Paintless Dent Repair light, so, you can SEE what the metal is doing! Spend alittle more time on the body work, and a WHOLE LOT LESS TIME, Bondoing,Blending,cleaning up, inhaleing dust, and by the way did I mention NO BONDO! Your 'reducing the size of the repair as you go. Not making it bigger! As soon as I can I will get that c/d and tool to you. I really wany you to get this new way of doing body work. I promise you will love it!