Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dominator review thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 06:08 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominator2
It won't work in the tank, BUT...... It will work on the fenders!!! And no Paintless Dent Repair guy can make that claim! I am the only guy in my area (New Orleans) that messes with bikes, but I do a lot of gas tanks with PDR, but you can't do fenders, cause there's nothing to pry off of. With the Dominator you don't need to 'pry'. So I kinda got well known for doing bikes. I have PDR tools specifically designed to do 'Fat BoB' Tanks ONLY. I dig the chalange of working on the bikes. I'm kinda famous for it.

I can repair fenders using Paintless Dent Repair. I do it approximately a couple times a month For the local Harley shop and several custom bike builders around here. Funny at Nace when Chip Foose's dent guy (Jeff Mcgill at Beach Cities PDR) ask about why all of the hood braces were cut out so you could repair the hood, you said it only worked on 20% of the vehicles surface.You have to ruin a hood to fix it? Now I've preformed PDR for 15 years and can get to about 95% of every car.
Edit/Delete Message