Hot Rod Forum banner

Dr.Frankenstein!It's Alive.....

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Ghetto Jet 
#1 ·
Several weeks ago Nightfire and Poncho helped me figure out how to upload pics into the album.Poncho replied"Now I have created a monster."How correct he was.Then Mike has to upload video and audio.Well what an idea.So if you all have the capabilities."Lets hear your car rumble":thumbup: http://hotrodders.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11442

#8 · (Edited)
No glasspacks.It exhausts thru Flowtech Afterburner headers,into 2.5 pipe with Flowmaster 40's.The tailpipes exit right behind each rear wheel well and sounds hella wicked when you go under an overpass.The reverb is cool.

I think I have seen that one,or one similar to it on a Malibu site I visit.Is that the SS badge on the fender?A guy did one of those up and it was on E-Bay for awhile.Love those G-Bodies.Ill have to get pics of the ElCamino when I get to the garage this weekend.1985 SS.About to get a frame-off done on it.

#11 · (Edited)
that hemi car is awesome!!! I am just sitting here watching that video over and over and over.......

Its impossible to drive a car with open headers like a sane person. Another thing I like is the fact that when the guy winds it out and shifts, the camera moves back and forth, like its really pulling. thats really cool man, thanks.

The more I watch this, the more I want to take the exhaust off of my car....my poor poor ears.

#12 ·
Hey RCastle... you forgot to rev the motor!!!

I have one but it is too big to upload.By the time I got it set up,started the Malibu and reved it,got out and turned it off it was a large file.If I can persuede my wife to assist today we'll see if I can pull a rabbit out of my hat.

I want to cruise in the Duece.

#13 ·
RCastle said:
I have one but it is too big to upload.By the time I got it set up,started the Malibu and reved it,got out and turned it off it was a large file.If I can persuede my wife to assist today we'll see if I can pull a rabbit out of my hat.

I want to cruise in the Duece.

Yea to bad we can only upload about 8 seconds of video on this board.

#22 · (Edited)
Like I said,my neighbors are not mad at me.The last 5 places I have lived,on my own the neighbors could not stand me.I enjoy having peace with the people around me now.Burnout,yeah,I like to see em,but I do not like wearing out my tires,and the pegleg is a slight embarrassment.Now I guess I am gonna have to piss off my neighbors to make you all happy.I can not burnout here.I live in what they call a 3rd class city.We have our own cops,they love to write tickets.I think it is because they make less than the Mall Security Gaurds.

#24 ·
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now we're talkin!

I recorded some revs with my camera but the sound quality came out terrible as usual, it doesn't even sound like a car. I think I'm going to have to write Hewlett Packard a letter telling them what a piece of crap their digital camera is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.