Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Drag Race Photography: Irwindale Speedway - July 2010
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 03:13 PM
"But how do it know?"

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild a Rochester Quadrajet 4MV carbureto... Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 132

Hi All,

Just revisiting this thread to post some more pictures from the same day I photographed the cars in the first post. All taken at Irwindale Speedway.

The first two pictures are of the same Nova and Challenger. I personally prefer the second shot.

Back end of a Chevelle. Nothing special about except that its different.

Nissan 350z. Never much cared for the car but it proved to be quite photogenic that day. Every shot I took came out good.

Battle of the Chevelles. This is a husband-and-wife rivalry regularly on display at this track. Again, nothing special about the shot except for the back story and the fact that they both were neck and neck at this point.

Although these pictures are now over a year old and I'd like to think my work has improved since then, all constructive feedback and criticism is welcome and very much appreciated.

I also have another thread going, "Drag Race Photography", where I plan to most my latest work.

I'll leave this thread alone for the specific day these cars were photographed, along with the very helpful info posted by Mark (Only Racing).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Challenger vs Nova-1 - July 2010 - !rwindale Speedway.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	60282   Click image for larger version

Name:	Challenger vs Nova - July 2010 - Irwindale Speedway.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	60283   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chevelle - July 2010 - Irwindale Speedway.jpg
Views:	464