View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 04:45 PM

Last journal entry: My 1962 Falcon
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Drill bits

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldred
www.use-enco.com These guys have some Chinese bits but they tell you right up front which one's are imported and which are quality made US and European tools.

Mrwood how's the eye? I really hope you are doing better these days.
The eye is not very good. I have to get within 6 to 8 inches to see any fine details. I can see big objects like a house, but it is way out of focus. It is just getting worse by the month, so wont be much longer that it will be of no use to me. But i have learned to do things in the shop without much if any sight, so i dont let it bother me. Im still welding and using all my power tools. Im just very very carefull. I plan out my day before and if i will be using a certain bit i have my brother put it in the drill or drill press the night before. But there are some things that i have to wait till his days off so he can help me, but i still try to do all the work myself. All my wrenches are hung in order, so i can find the one i want by counting. The local Lions Club got me a voice activated phone, a new walking stick, and some special maginifiers that attach to my glasses so i can see the TV and my computor. I still have to get very close, but at least i can still enjoy them. I was President of this club for 4 years in a row, and that is what they are all about, and that is sight. They help people all over the world to see better. Anyway thats the update on the eye. But dont count me out, as im building one nice parade truck that i think eveyone will like when done. Thank you for asking, as its nice to know someone cares. Also thanks to all of you for the info on the bits.

Last edited by Mrwood; 10-15-2007 at 04:49 PM. Reason: more words