Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - drilling 4 oil
Thread: drilling 4 oil
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 11:13 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

It is already affecting us. And it going to get alot worse if we as a country don't stand together and do what ever it takes to fix this. Has anybody had to go get the normal things from the grocery store lately. The price of every thing is going up. I have canceled trips to cars shows out of town and all. It is all about the almighty dollar now days. Since gas hit the clouds work in our shop and the shops around us has dropped off(no body can to pay deductibles or has cash to send to fix their cars) and we work on straight commission. I have had to put my projects on hold for now. Forget about if you can still afford to drive that Hot Rod...we wont be able to afford to build them. I cant wait to see the price of glass resin when I can afford to start again. SO I have to say, I feel the bad times are on the way people. especially if we sit back and do nothing. The question do what do you do. I already riding my hog 70 miles a day to save on fuel costs. I think I go look for that petition thingy mentioned earlier. Jmo Tim