Old 06-19-2008, 01:35 PM
How’s that hopey-changey thing

Last wiki edit: Determining top dead center
Last journal entry: Quicky frame dolly
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho62
The only thing driving up the prices is corporate and government greed........

No matter what we do, we are going to pay for it......Not saying not to do anything, but until we take back our countries, we are over a barrel........a pricey barrel (of oil)

We the USA are a free market economy , the evil corporations that you wish to demonize are the very people that bring the goods, invest in discovery and innovation, and as a side line provide JOBs to the great unwashed. I like big corporations because they are responsible for the great lives we live in the good old USA. If it where not for the big corporations you would not have the car you love to build. Where do you think you would be buying parts for you hobby, Joe's junk yard?

Blaming the big corporations as an evil is nothing more then a worn out statement that has NO truth to it. There are more good corporations in the USA then not. You need to quit watching TV and regurgitating their phony philosophy.

The government can not do a good job, they just acerbate any problems and seem to solve nothing.

Give me the free market any day and all day, hope I did not hurt your feelings. But we need to drop the bumper sticker conversations and actually consider the facts and solve the problems at hand.

Am I to serious here ?........................ guilty, but we really need to wake up in this country.

Quote: if they had real jobs, with realistic salaries, they would be singing a different tune.

We keep putting them back into office so who really is to blame here? These brainless people are not annotated and can be removed, so what is up America?