Thread: drunk drivers
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Home School Valedictorian

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969NovaSS
I do have uninsured motorist but my dad wants to use that as a last resort because he said we would file a claim against are company and that will raise the rates quite a bit(he has 2 tickets i have 1). Actually the hing pillar looke fine from what i could see when i cracked the door open. it was the first thing i checked in the mornig after it happened. but i will ot know for sure till a pull the fender off. I sure hope the guy has insurance though.
Check into your uninsured motorist coverage, the uim I have seen only covers medical bills to people in your car, in the event you are hit by someone with too little or no medical coverage.

I feel for you, my wife's Bravada was recently rear ended. The driver claimed to have insurance but provided no proof, she received a ticket for over $400.
The cop also told her not to turn it into her insurance company ? There also was no report made because he called it a fender bender. I have estimates for $ 1400. + frame time, the back doors and the tailgate do not work properly now. (wife was too shaken up at the time to notice.)
To top it off the address given on her license is not current and the phone # given is her cell that she won't answer.