Hot Rod Forum banner

Dry hands

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  dinger 
#1 ·
What is a safe lotion to use on your hands while doing bodywork/paintwork?

#5 ·
deadbodyman said:
Yup I tend to agree, even the natural oils in your hands will cause problems But if your hands are dring out and your getting hang nails and such ,I've found a hand soap that works wonders ,its called "hand kind",I use it after work....best stuff I've come across yet...
Whatever happened to our friend anyway Mikey? Haven't heard from him in a while but i still got some handkind and loving it also. :D

Cole

#8 ·
eloc431962 said:
Whatever happened to our friend anyway Mikey? Haven't heard from him in a while but i still got some handkind and loving it also. :D

Cole
Well ,Scott got very ,very busy making it ...the last time I talked to him to order some more he was getting stuff by the train load...and still running out.It caught on just like I knew it would.Plus I believe he started selling it to the submarine base....
The other day I was spraying black epoxy and of coarse got it all over my hands and in my nails ,by the time I got home it was pretty well dried on ,the hand kind got it all completely off on the second time around. good thing too ,I was going out to dinner with the wiffie...
This soap is so good my wife even uses it ,she says it works better that the stuff she pays three times as much for..
It'll even pull poisonous metals (like lead)out of your skin.its great for us body and paint guys and welders and plumbers. it has some kind of lotions or oils in it that soften up your skin too. I never paid much attention to what soap I used ,thinking soap is soap and mostly used Dawn dish soap for years but this stuff blows it and everything else away...even the painters soap I was using...

I had a friend whos hands got so dried out they would get deep cracks and even bleed...(man ,they hurt just looking at them) he used a black suave that the farmers used on cow udders he swore by it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.