Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dude, finally... (wakebordr, im calling you)
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Gone fishin'

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners
Last journal entry: blah.......again
Wiki Edits: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywhitegp
And older brothers are never a good thing....depends on the tpe but most are break her heart I'll break your neck type..

Good luck hope the insight helped...

Steph

There's some good advice, If your gonna date a girl, be sure you can kick her brother's arse. I don't know if you have a sister matt, but take it from me, If some guy was to even ask my younger sister out, Beleive me that guy is gonna be in some deep doo doo.
She goes to the same high school I did, and she tells me and my parents every so often a guy will "try" and flirt or seem like he will ask her out. Well my sister found out, that as long as she can bring up my name in the conversation, She says like "you remember my brother Brad, dont you?" Then they remember who I am from a few years ago, and go hide under a rock, because they know how crazy I am, and what I can do, and that I know how to get away with it!

Brad

Last edited by WakBordr7387; 09-13-2005 at 10:01 AM. Reason: My typeing looks like ****