WOW! This post is still going!
Funny stuff! I started it To see if the product works! because of the negitive feed back it was all I needed to test the paint out and to this day the paint is doing fine!
1. Is it a great paint NO!
2. DO you need a booth NO!
3. What everyone forgets when comparing price is the learn curve equipment and all the costly mistake that never seem to end time and time again!
4. Basic skills and understand the procress is all you need!
5. no mixing or figuring!
6. To the Pro that has already done the learn curve The point is well take why when much better product are out there!
7. For the guy that does not want to do the learning curve and the high cost of mistake this is a paint to think about cost! project! skill level! and equipment and tools.
8. I think it hits a place in the market! As for me that would be the old beater daily drive dirt bike dune buggies 4x4! retouch repaint as needed!
9. Its a new formula which means its a lot friendlier than bc cc
10. Last and let face it Its all going water base soon. So it a mood point anyway! don't you think??