Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dupli Color Paint Shop auto paint Lacquer
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:41 PM

Last journal entry: Final getting around to start back up
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I have used the duplicolor Paint shop!

Hey there ChevyTruckGuy. I have read your post and I too have thought long and hard about the paint from duplicolor. So i researched it really good and come to the conclusion that i would take and try it. Guess What? I am not a great painter by no means, i am a diy guy and believe me this was awesome. I decided to paint my dash out of my 38 Chevy pickup. I ordered the mineral gray, it was $22.00 a quart, I bought a can of primer and then a can of clear also. I had it primed in no time and let it cure as the directions said on the side of the can. which was a step by step process, i then have sprayed the dash a total of 6 coats, i have not sprayed the clear yet do to my shop is not climate control, so it will hang until it gets warmer. To make a long story kinda short, i have used the Duplicolor Paint Shop lacquers paint and so far it is great stuff. go ahead just go with your gut. i did. and have not regret it at all. By the I have a good friend that does custom painting and he said he would use it to. so there you have it from a guy that has used the product. have fun and enjoy.