Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dupli Color Paint Shop auto paint Lacquer
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 05:56 AM
Race The Truck

Last journal entry: Son's Truck
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I was watching Truck Universe yesterday and there still working on there Duplicolor Jeep project looks ok they paint it but never did any finish work So it kinda looks funny depending on the camera angle.

They have a 90's Chevy truck there doing All Duplicolor Products and they tried paint the door kick panel carpet and it look bad real Bad .

I have tried the carpet spray and That's a big NONONON! Now I assumed as much when I pick it up but I wanted to see. As far as painting the door panels Its a waist only because you feet are rubbing them and the paint comes off and it looks like crap. Seat seem to do better. but Still its only a quick fix For a no Cash Budget.

To Guy Garage is also doing a Duplicolor paint Job Its got a lot of detail so a must see for hints and trick using the product.

Duplicolor Must be kick out a ton of Cash on this Add campaign So far they have hit every Car and Truck Show on TV to Plug there product.

I have to wonder If they have a really good product there pushing for all the money there spending to get the word out. Hmmm!
So we will see with the test panels.

Craig