Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dupli Color Paint Shop auto paint Lacquer
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Race The Truck

Last journal entry: Son's Truck
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I belive in its intended market. I think it perfect as the shows state.
We all know what kind of paint it is. WOW!

Second I believe one other guy was going to paint his work beater quick cheap! He does not care if it last or not just that its looks better than it was.
Same thing with the offroader guys. That's the key hear! and you don't want to hear it! The Intended Market!

That's why it going to sell! money easy of use and you done in a day and you can shoot it at home.

I can see guy bring in the duplicolor paint and ask guys to shoot it. And even when you tell them its cheap crap they are not going to care. Why money! same deal with Macco! That why they have a market. So guy will shoot it why! because they need the work and money talks.

Same deal Walmart was founded on! You may not like it but its out there!

I don't see it affecting the pro paint jobs it like anything else money talks and if you want a good paint job you have to be willing to pay for it don't ya!

So Ya I'm shoot it like it or not I will give it a fair review not a prejudged review. I'm a home shop guy now so even better To judge this product. So if it crap I will say so!

How many of you Shop at Walmart???

Craig