Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Dupont 202-83427 aka Pine Ridge Green
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Its the right tool if it works

Last journal entry: Bondo oh no!
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Farna, I love your responses brother! You always have great ideas. I went down to the paint shop today and checked out the factory color, I was well should I say, less than excited. So again my mind went off on another tangent of paint and I started looking at versions of Synergy Green Metalic like they use on the new cameros, its pretty cool! I dunno I am soo confuzled... I wish I had one of those programs where I could put the car into all kinds of paint schemes to see what I like.

Any way, I am gona see if I can get a hold of this guy with the booth and talk to him a little and see what he can or cant do and for what price, or preferably trade...

we shall see.

Ray, not discounting your responses at all, Farna has responded to numerous different posts I have made and gives great poor mans budget or lack there of perspective. And I love all the various ideas because it gives me a spectrum to work within.