Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - E85 compatible fuel filter, with fuel injection
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 06:48 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I went with the permacool universal spin-on filter. good for almost any fuel and 2-micron capacity. i will need that for all the junk that no doubt is in the tank. only problem is summit is on backorder and despite having waited 2 weeks already, I have two more to wait until they ship it out to me. frustrating, but what can I do.

http://www.perma-cool.com/Catalog/Cat_page26.html

the car will be able to run either sunoco 94, or E85. gasoline for the street, up to maybe 15PSI, and E85 for the track, which will boost to the limit of traction, maybe 20-25PSI. to get the computer to deal with the issue of needing more E85 that gasoline I plan on a combination of increasing fuel pressure and ajusting the fuel injector size in the computer, so they stay open longer.

the car is basically worthless for anything other than showboating, zooming around and spending money on, but thats OK, I need an excuse to escape to the garage on the weekend.