Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Ear protection with tunes. :)
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:35 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
They do eat up batteries but I don't remember them being that bad. I would wear them every day out in the shop darn near all day long for weeks between changes. Maybe there is something wrong?

Yesterday while I was cutting up my Rambler parts car I had them on listing to vintage Rock by Zep and the Who, it was pretty good music for ripping that old car apart.

When I was out in the shop at work I had a couple of guys who loved to make noise, I mean REALLY make noise with blood curdling whistles and music I could only take for a few songs. It was like I was working in a friggin rain forest with all the noise. These headphones helped me keep my sanity.

Brian
OK Brian, once again the cave man needs to school the Modern Technician ,Now that youve found out how handy our outdated ,low tec sawzall is for cutting sheetmetal I 'll give you one more tip....well two....
first, theres a new fangled cd out called an MP3 that will hold over a hundred tracks of music on one CD insted of 12-15 no more changing out CD's all day...
second,theres a set a little better than a radio set it connects to the stereo system and its a wireless reciever so anything that your stereo plays can be transmitted to them Even those big,plastic discs called records can be transmitted to them....I cant stand listening to the same old repetitive stuff coming out of the radio Your only limitation is what music you can find to download from the internet......
OK,Ok
Three things....get some rechargeable batteries....... two sets, so one set always has a fresh charge.....
I jest ,of coarse....... , I've been using these for years too.....The only draw back is getting the sheet scared outta you when someone taps you on the shoulder....

Last edited by deadbodyman; 12-17-2011 at 05:40 AM.