Hot Rod Forum banner

Early Pontiacs

696 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Gr8 '48 bow tie 
#1 ·
I've posted on all the forums, gleened all the publications I can think of and cannot find a 1932 Pontiac Coupe for sale.

I'll be hitting the local and regional shows this year looking but in the mean time does anyone have any other suggestions?

#2 · (Edited)
You are doing all the right things. I know this won't help much but i love the hunt just as much as the building and the driving. Word of mouth is one of the most important suggestions I can give you at this point. Keep posting and bringing up what you are looking for wherever you can. Someone out there has your car for sale and many others know about it. You are only 5 or 6 people away from it. Now that I know about it if I see one for sale I will be sure to let you know. By the way I sure do love the grille shells on them. Good luck finding your project.

#3 ·
32 Pontiac Coupe

Did you look on the POCA (Pontiac-Oakland club)website?Even if there isnt one on the site,that club has some members that are into early cars-just a thought.Its like looking for a 52 Kaiser-start at the Kaiser Fraser club website and go from there.Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.