Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Eastwood Welders??
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:28 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@Eastwood
Hi guys, -We go so far as to back our welders with a 3 year warranty. That is backed by Eastwood Company, not by a 3rd party company,

***In fact I can offer anyone that is on the fence about one of our welders the chance to try it for 30 days with a hassle free return policy. Buy it, use it to weld your rusty project car, patch a frame on the same project, your sons go-kart, your fence in your yard, your neighbor's shed doors, whatever... If you don't like it or it doesn't meet your expectations (which I highly doubt!), than give us a call and we will be gladly take it back and refund your money.***

Hope that cleared up a few questions and concerns.

-Matt/EW

Advertising hype is one thing, and we see too much of that these days, but that sounds like a rock solid offer!

The "try it for 30 days" says a lot about the confidence you seem to have in this machine and I have to admit it is a very generous offer, how about the 3 year warranty? Three years is an excellent warranty on a machine for that price could you briefly go over what it covers?