Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Eastwood Welders??
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:56 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Sure no problem,

Eastwood MIG 135 and MIG 175 Welders warranty covers all components of the welders other than the normal wear items such as tips, nozzles, wire (don't try and pull the "oh my wire doesn't weld right it blows holes in everything I try to weld" change your settings!), and ground clamps. Otherwise all other components are covered by the warranty and will be repaired or replaced depending on the severity of the defect.

So if you have a capacitor or something that fries inside the welder for some odd reason, you would return the old one and we would send you a new welder, if the drive motor for the wire feed dies, you send it back, depending on what portion of it is bad, we fix or send you a new one. One of the knobs for the wire feed or voltage regulator goes bad? Send it back and we will repair/replace. etc, etc, etc.

So as I mentioned, we aren't trying to make a "quick buck" we plan to stand behind these products and have faith in the design and testing done on these proves they can stand the test of time.

Thanks again for the response!

-Matt/EW