Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Eaton Compressor Pump & Motor Made in China?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 09:26 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyblasters
I happen to own two Eaton compressors and YES I knew buying them they where a USA design but the pumps where built over seas. My EC-10 7.5 Hp has over 8 years and 5000 Hrs on it. I think you put you foot in your mouth when you said in your own words the reviews where good! I will say again I think all you are looking for is a . If you business was as busy as mine you would find your time consumed with making money not posting this BS. I would understand you making a posting like this if you had problems but not reading this into your reply. Once again think your look to . You might think about taking up knitting in your spare time. Just an idea!!

I see you are new here and you need to read the entire thread before you jump in. I don't think you will find anyone knocking Eaton compressors in this thread and the many others here about the same subject. So who put their foot in their mouth? Some people want to buy American products when they can and this thread was started by someone who wanted to do just that but was disappointed to find he was buying Chinese instead, he nor anyone else was negative about the quality. You seem proud of the fact you bought Chinese? My hat is off to the original poster who wanted to buy American and you sir may soon be wondering where all that brisk business has gone to when the inevitable recession sets in from sending all our work overseas, the guy who started this thread is smart enough to see that.

BTW, ONLY 8 years? My AMERICAN made Quincy has never been overhauled and has needed only minor maintenance since it was built in 1968 and it has been in service almost continuously for FORTY years with unknown thousands of hours on it now so don't brag about Chinese crap to me! Come back here in about 20 or 30 years and then we will see what the Chinese can do.