Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Eaton Compressor Pump & Motor Made in China?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild a Rochester Quadrajet 4MV carbureto...
Last journal entry: How to change auto shift timing on 200R4
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 21

I have been sitting here thrying to think of ANY tool not made in China and have drawn a blank. Used to be able to tell because the American version cost 2 to 3 times more than the Chinese version but not any longer. Even the $$$$$$$$ versions are Chinese now.

And yes, Demoncrat and Republikan alike are committed to yielding our sovereignty to the United Nations. Soon to come is a 'world tax' on our income so we pay our fair share. This will be a stealth tax paid out of the general fund and passed by congress at midnight some obscure day but it will definitely be a personal tax on your generation of wealth.

I have been reading the best book I have ever found and highly recommend it to anyone who thinks things in the US are not quite right somehow. It is
The 5000 Year Leap: The 28 Great Ideas That Changed the World by W. Cleon Skousen. Get it at Amazon or your books store. I promise you won't be disappointed.